Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay everyone... I have officially jumped into a new level of Techie.. my husband says I'm way out dated but here it is.  My new Blog.  I will update this as often as possible with new pics, funny stories, definite updates on little league and just anything that I might find interesting about life!  Sorry everyone but you'll have to suffer through it!  Actually this is a blog that you can look at when you feel like getting an update on us or just whatever.  So enjoy and keep coming back!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you would like to get rid of those pesky little boys for the weekend I would love to take them off your hands.
Uncle Mike
Tell Brady I am going to get his binky and it will be mine cause he is a big boy now and that it is for little girls.