Friday, January 30, 2009

We're almost there!

Today it's official... our little girl (according to all the medical books) is fully cooked!  Does that mean she'll make an appearance anytime soon?  Mmmm.. I DOUBT IT!  I really do think a pregnancy t-shirt is a great idea, it could be a blank format that I would fill in all the blanks for you.  I could even see it on a nice shirt or maybe a handbag, something that you can take with you anywhere!  I know I look tired and uncomfortable, can you imagine how I feel?!  Megan.. I feel for you girl!  You are a rock star!  Having 2 in there at the same time and carrying full term without bed rest.. you are amazing.  And then there's this crazy lady on the news who decided it would be a good idea to have 8 more than the 6 she already had!  I'm not trying to judge anyone but let's be real folks.. she has no business having more kids.  We all know who's paying the bill for that!  Thank goodness I don't live in So Cal anymore - I could see where my tax dollars would go!  They live in a 2 bedroom house, where in the world do you put everyone?!  Okay, okay.  I'll stop!  But I think it's not fair to all 14 of those kids!  I did tell Jason to keep in mind when we're up all night with our sweet little princess - we could have 7 more going!  This will be a walk in the park - right?!
I have debated about posting a belly pic and since I haven't taken any thus far and now I'm way to puffy and swollen.. I may decline.  You really don't need to see it.  Just know that it's there, and so far it isn't getting any smaller.  Brady calls me his big fat Mama.. I know he's using that as a term of endearment - my Brady wouldn't do anything less!  He loves his Mama.  
He decided the other day to play baby, won't be the last time.  He was crawling around on the floor saying "goo-goo, ga-ga"  Aaaahhh my least favorite thing.  Poor kid he's just trying to prepare for what's to come!  He was even climbing in the crib and crying for us to get him out.  Oh boy!  I hope, hope he will adjust to this well.  It's not that he isn't loved, he's just one of those guys that will probably drive a few girls crazy.. you know the kind - SUPER touchy feely!  In a good way - he's a lover and a fighter!  Jack on the other hand just goes with the flow.  He's excited but not overly jealous.  He talks about her and wants an exact date she'll be here.  If only it were that easy!  He did tell his teachers she was coming on a Friday - I couldn't figure that out until I looked at the calendar, he's right she's due February 20th which happens to be a Friday, he has this obsession with the calendar.  No joke - he looks at it all the time and circles dates that are important.  Silly kid!  He has this brain that doesn't stop!   
I will post some pics - soon!  I swear.  I may even have a few of the nursery.  

Love, Michelle 

No comments: