I have 4 days left until my ACTUAL due date and nothing is happening. I'm about as uncomfortable as you can get but still nothing is happening. Ugh! I should never set myself up for an "early" delivery.. I know better. My kids are happiest when inside the womb. I'm just too darn accommodating! This weekend Oregon turned 150, so we packed up the boys and headed down to the state capital, I tried walking the stairs {there are a number of them} just in case that would trigger anything.. nope - nothing but sore calves {pathetic, I know}! So we wait and wait. Jason says Weds works good for him, I hope it all turns out the way he wants it too!
We had a nice Valentine's Day, nothing too fancy as I'm not really in the mood for any fancy dinners out. At this stage in the game it's a good day if I'm wearing jeans and an actual shirt {everything is so darn uncomfortable}. I did get a really sweet necklace from my sweetheart. It's got all 3 babies initials on it {here's a pic of one} - so sweet. It's kinda of funny because our kids initials if placed in different order spell J.O.B. and if you know our current situation and how crazy my poor husbands job is.. it's pretty funny!

The boys had a good day too, they each got a new Playmobile set.. those are the best... hours of independent play. I LOVE IT!! I also got a homemade dessert.. can you believe it?! My husband went online and searched for a recipe, found one for chocolate mousse with orange extract {my favorite combo} and made it from scratch. Even the whipped cream! It was YUMMY! I ate every last bite {no comments necessary, I'm NINE months pregnant}!
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I'm off to do laundry and some dishes.. ahhh.. it's good to be back after the weekend!
Love, Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment