So back inside Mommy goes to get more things done when I hear Jack burst through the door about to tattle on his brother but Brady beat him to it - it appears that one of my boys has peed in the new fountain! Seriously?! What is going on? So I get to the bottom of it and it just so happens that Jack convinced Brady this would be a good idea and then was coming in to rat him out! Typical Big Brother!!! But much to his surprise they both went to their rooms. After 15 minutes Mommy went to each boy and we had a nice talk. There.. things should be fine for the rest of the afternoon, right? Uh.. no. So now I'm up in my bedroom doing laundry and then I hear huge belly laughs outside. I think "how cute" until I look outside and see my boys playing SPIT tag!!! Yep, you heard me. They were spitting on each other and running around. Who does that?! So I yelled at them to stop and of course they did, for about a second! The afternoon ended with my 2 sweet little boys eating soap and spending time in their rooms. Nothing better than a day in the life of boys!
These days are rare, most days something exciting does happen.. but not like this. I can't wait to see what the rest of summer has in store for the Muth boys.. just how much time will they spend in their rooms?! I should start a ticker at the beginning of summer vacation!
It has been a while since I've posted. We've been busy with Tball, Jack's team is so fun to watch. They have won every game! Jack is becoming quite the slugger! He loves the game. He literally cannot wait for the next game and is constantly walking around with a ball and glove in hand. He often goes outside and sets up his tee just to practice! His Dad is loving this.
The weeks ahead will be busy with Tball, the end of the school year for the boys. They both have programs coming up and feild trips... oh what fun! The weather is supposed to turn nice next week and be in the 90's - Hallelujah!!!! I cannot wait! I know I'm an Oregonian born and breed... but I think my San Diegan has been lonely and wanting to come out! I miss the sun!!! Until next week...
With love, The Muths
No comments:
Post a Comment