Saturday, May 10, 2008

Funny Conversations....

As I was doing my daily things around the house yesterday I over heard some very sweet and funny conversations my boys were having.  

While in the laundry room I overheard this conversation in the playroom, I missed the start of it but here's where I came in...

Jack:  You weren't even born yet, you were still a wish (this is what We tell the boys when they ask why they weren't around yet.. that they were still a wish). 

Brady: Then how did I come into this world?

Jack: You were a wish and then we wished for you and you came.

Brady: But how?

Jack: Santa Claus brought you, don't you know he is so magical he can do anything.  He lives at the top of the world and he can do anything.  

Brady:  Oh... 

How sweet is that?  But it gets better.  This conversation I overheard while the boys were in the shower.  Monday is our 7th wedding anniversary and Jack is all fired up about it! 

Jack: Monday is Mom and Dad's anniversary and we have to do something special for them.  I think we should get them a movie.

Brady: We're too little, we need a grown up for that.

Jack: We could just record one (on DVR)  and play it for them.  

Brady:  Okay!  I have an idea, how about we go to Chuckie Cheese?

Jack:  No, too kiddish...

Brady: Oh

Jack:  And we need to be really good and listen to Mommy.

Brady:  Yeah, when she says turn off the tv, we turn it off and when she says time to clean up we clean up.  

Jack: And when it's time for bed we need to be really quiet and go to sleep.

Brady:  Yeah.  

Jack: And when Dad comes home we can turn on Channel 2, so he can watch the news.

Brady: Okay!  

These conversations are getting more and more frequent and are completely priceless.  Jack has the worlds biggest heart.  Some day I just know a girl is going to squish it (she better watch out for Mommy!)  These boys of ours can be the biggest stinkers (as you may have noticed in the previous post)  But when it counts they really know how to pull it together.  They are kind, loving and very thoughtful.  For Mother's Day my boys want to paint my finger and toe nails.. oh  my goodness..  We'll have to snap pics of that!  
for now..
Love from The Muths



1 comment:

Amber said...

thats so them :) i love it