Friday, November 21, 2008

A new beginning

Okay... it IS early for the Christmas season.. I know.  However, I had a few minutes to myself the last few days to get this all set and ready to start blogging again.  I don't even know if any of you are interested in what I have to say.. but let me pretend!!  First things first...  the boys and I are just getting settled for the Thanksgiving break.  Oh how fun!  We have quite a soiree' planned this year - it should be a lot of fun.  Then it's on to Christmas time.  My favorite!  I can't wait to have the holidays here and see the boys this year.  They truly are getting into it.  I just wish they believed me when I say "Santa can see and hear EVERYTHING".  They somehow think that's funny, stinkers!  The holidays will come and go sooner than we think and then we will be all set to welcome our sweet little girl - Olivia.. whatever her middle name is!  I'm looking forward to blogging this holiday season and the start of our new family of 5.  So take time to grab a cup of coffee and check out my blog every now and again this season.  
With Love, 
The Muths

No comments: