Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy {belated} First Birthday Miss Livie!

Well year has passed and we have all been blessed by the presence of this little girl. I cannot tell you how much she has changed our lives. It is a little {okay, a lot} crazy around here. My mornings are busier than ever! I work 2 days a week and my office is literally 10-13 minutes from home but I spend 45 minutes in the car on these days shuffling kids around. I never thought it would be this crazy! Thank goodness she is a sweet, sweet little girl. She goes with the flow and rarely ever complains about it! She is now walking like a pro, is into EVERYTHING! Her favorite place to play in the morning is in the wet shower, it's quite a challenge to keep her out! Some mornings she has 2 sets of clothes on before I even have my first set for the day! She talks... baby babble. But a few words like: Dada or even better {his personal favorite} Hi Dada - of course when she's pretending to talk on the phone! Mama, Bobby {Brady}, Jack, dog~dog, ni-night and of course she says nack.. for snack. She's really quite expressive, she can even {almost} whistle. When you ask her to whistle she puckers up and blows air out of her mouth.. one of these days she's going to get it and make us a $100,ooo on funniest videos! That's our master plan!
Our house has been completely taken over by PINK! There is so much pink in this house it's not even funny! Almost all of her toys are pink and of course she has a pink convertable car. What little girl doesn't?! Her brothers are still nuts about her and I think Brady is finally getting told off when he's not giving her enough space... I see a future full of girl screams when it comes to him! He is so funny with her.. actually it gets frustrating, but you can NEVER deny his love for her!



Here are some pics of her with her first cupcake! So cute!
She loved it! Have a great day!
♥ Love,
The Muths XO

No comments: