Hello! We have been busy as usual.. I think it's time for a post and some pictures! We are now busy with baseball season, Jason and his dad are coaching both boys on a team. It's so fun to see them out there on the field together! Livie and I have missed a few games because it is still so darn rainy and cold here! I know we are lucky to have cold and rainy weather considering what the rest of the country is dealing with.. but I hate it! And I know I am not alone! Enough with the whining! blah!
Brady of course is his usual funny self! A few weeks back we were out to dinner and the boys were asking Livie questions it went a little something like this:
Jack: Livie do you like Cinderella or Sponge Bob better?
Brady: Livie do you like Arthur or Cinderella better?
Jack: Livie do you like Belle or Pinkalicious better?
Brady: Livie do you like Cinderella or African Americans better?
Holy Crap! Jason and I almost choked on our dinner! Where the hell did that come from?! While trying not to laugh we were calmly explaining that you CANNOT say things like that. I just never, ever know what will come out of his mouth! We quickly did a glance around to see who might be sitting close to us {or what nationality} thank goodness we were sort of off by ourselves in a little niche.. Good LORD! That kid will give me gray hair.. I swear he will!
Livie is not too far behind him. If there are 2 of our kids alike it's Livie and Brady. They look the most alike {not that they all look so different, just that these 2 are most similar}, they have the same stubborness about them, they even have the talent to say the darndest things and the darndest times! My MIL and I took Livie out antique shopping recently for a girls morning out and while walking in to one of the shops a man walks out.. this is what the poor man hears:
Livie: EWWWWWW..... that's a YUCKY man!
I could not believe it, plain as day, crystal clear, right at the man! I suppose it would be rude to talk behind his back? Thank heavens he really wasn't yucky ~ you know he was clean cut, dressed nice and overall a very nice man. My face was so red and I couldn't do anything but laugh and apologize to the poor man, who of course was busting up. My sweet, sweet MIL tried to say "oh he is a LUCKY man" nice try Sugar.. there was no way to cover up that sweet little comment! The only thing I can guess is that he had really white hair and maybe that threw her off?! I have no idea.. but "EWWWWW" is one of her new favorite things to say. I hope it's just a phase!
Jackson had stitches recently. I tell you there is never a dull moment around here! The boys were playing in the playroom, jumping over laundry baskets into the wall that was piled up with pillows. I had asked them to stop and told them {literally} 20 minutes before that I did NOT feel like going to the hospital tonight.. then I hear a thump, a scream, quick feet and the words "he's bleeding" quickly followed by screams. I run upstairs to find Jack at the top of the stairs with blood gushing out of his forehead, I knew immediately we were on our way to the hospital. Shit! As soon as I moved his hand there was a nice size gash right through his eyebrow. It seems he missed the pillows and clipped the window sill. 3 hours and 8 stitches later we were back home. I hope they learned their lesson! Uh-huh. We'll see about that.
And last but not least.. Brady FINALLY lost a tooth. Poor kid it took so long! He's finally a member of the club. And from the pictures I think you can tell he's PROUD!
Have a good weekend.
XO, The Muths
No comments:
Post a Comment